|How does PEOPLES BANK protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does PEOPLES BANK collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open a new Account or deposit money
- Pay your bills or apply for a Loan
- Use your credit or debit card
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you